I have been doing Weight Watchers for many years. Let me rephrase that - I have been paying Weight Watchers for years, I have only worked the program off and on. My weight goes up and down then up then down, then up then down. You get the picture. It is totally my fault! I know the program works, I just don't do what I know I need to do. I have even written about that here before.
This is an energy boosting and intended to help support your weight goals. I love the taste.
I will use this to help when I am hungry. I have heard testimonials that it helps with sugar cravings. Boy I need help with that one! Plus it makes my water taste yummy!
- Follow Weight Watchers Simply Filling Technique
- Drink Ningxia Red - 2 oz in morning (and more if needed)
- Drink 5 drops of Lemon Essential Oil in water each morning.
- Take Essentialzyme daily - will try for 3 times a day as directed, been doing 1-2 times a day recently.
- NO SUGAR! This is going to be the hardest of all to do. I can still have raw honey and pure maple syrup in small quantities.
- Drink Slique tea in the morning - maybe more during the day. Since this is new, I'll have to figure it out. Plus I LOVE the taste - so who knows how much I will drink.
- Drink Slique Essence in my water regularly throughout the day and as needed for hunger (following the directions on the bottle)
- Walk at least one mile 3 times this week. I've done this off and on - need to be consistent.