Points plan - 6 pp+/ serving
0 pp+ if doing Simply Filling
I also added a little grated cheese on top. Be sure to add points for cheese.
Daniel said it made great Frito Pie. Be sure to add points for Fritos.
- 1 large onion
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans rinsed and drained
- View All Ingredient....
- Combine onion, garlic, beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours (or low heat 4-6 hours).
- Add frozen corn during last hour of cooking.
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro just before serving.