When I first started the bread - I kept thinking it is too wet, it is not going to be good. But I just let it go through the entire process. Glad I did - this bread is great!
- 3 1/2 cups Namaste Perfect Flour Blend
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup Arrowroot starch (or cornstarch or tapioca starch)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- Combine wet ingredients and place in breadmaker.
- Combine dry ingredients (except yeast) and add to breadmaker.
- Make well in top of flour mixture and add yeast.
- Close breadmaker.
- Bake on medium crust, 1 to 1 ½ lb or gluten free bread setting. (Settings vary by breadmaker). With mine - I did 1 ½ lb setting.
- Cool completely before slicing.