These are actually called Babycakes NYC Chocolate Chip Cookies! I got the recipe off the back of the Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free, All Purpose Baking Flour bag. Boy are they good!
Source: Bob's Red Mill
Course: Gluten Free Dessert
Yields: 36 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour gluten free
- 1 cup All Purpose gluten free baking flour Bob's Red mill
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal golden
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 + 2 tbsp cup coconut oil
- 6 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips gluten free
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, flaxseed, arrowroot, xanthan gum. baking soda, and salt.
- Add coconut oil, applesauce, honey, and vanilla
- Stir with rubber spatula until a thick dough forms
- Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop dough by tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheet, about 1 1/2 inches apart
- Bake 15 minutes
- Place on cooling racks
- Let stand 15 minutes before eating.