There will be a lot of sweetness from the raisins. But once the creamer is in the coffee, you may actually need a bit more sweetness, depending on your tastes. That’s where the maple syrup comes in. You can add it to your creamer or simply to your coffee either way.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice no sugar added
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Maple syrup to taste optional
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the milk and raisins, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, strain out the raisins from the milk.
- Using a blender or immersion blender, blend in the rest of the ingredients