Serving size: 1/2 cup
Weight Watchers: 3 pp+ (7 if you do 1 cup)
- 1 cup long grain brown rice (I used a box of brown rice)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 T. minced onion, or fresh chopped onion
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook rice
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic powder.
- Mix with rice and salt well.
- Stir in sour cream and milk.
- Spread into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover well and freeze.
To bake: Thaw casserole on counter all day. Place uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
From: Heavenly Homemakers