Can be used for poptarts, pigs in a blanket, pizza pockets!
Makes: 12 or 32 (depending on what you are making)
Serving size: 1
if making 32 - 2 pp+
if making 12: - 5 pp+
Source: adapted from Heavenly Homemakers
- 3 1/2 cups whole wheat flour I used white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup plain yogurt (I used greek yogurt)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Mix flour, salt, applesauce, butter and yogurt together.
- Knead ingredients together on a floured countertop until the dough is ready to be rolled out.
- Use a floured rolling pen to roll the dough to a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Use a knife to cut the dough into 12 or 32 rectangles.
- Add fillings (remember to add points for fillings