I made some that had raisins, chocolate chip chunks, almonds, blueberries and some that are plain. The choloate ones were gone before I could take a picture.
Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal
Yeilds: 18 muffins
Serving size: 1 muffin
Weight Watchers: 3 pp+ (without toppings)
|Raisin, Blueberry, Plain, and Almond|
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 5 cups, Old Fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups milk (I used fat free)
- Optional toppings: raisins, walnuts, chocolate chip chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and Stevia together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, flax, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and mix well with wet ingredients.
- Finally pour in milk and combine.
- Spray a 12 and 6 capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin cups. ( I used 1/4 cup per muffin and used left over batter for those that looked like they needed a little more)
- If using toppings add them onto the tops of muffins now. If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop it right into the batter.
- Bake 30 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.