(Makes 4 servings)
- 2 large chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 (12 oz.) jar of clean salsa
- 4 small raw zucchini, halved, quartered, then sliced (shredding works too)
- 1/4 medium, fresh pineapple
- Turn on slow cooker to the low setting and put in the chicken and salsa. Cook for about 4-6 hours. Slow cookers vary, so base the time on that. The chicken should fall apart easily when finished.
- Shred the chicken using two forks and mix in your raw zucchini and fresh pineapple.
From: Gracious Pantry