- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (you could also use butter)
- 1 cup cocoa (dark chocolate is the best)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt the coconut oil. Combine the honey and coconut oil in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the cocoa. Mix well.
- Smooth the mixture into a greased 8×8 pan or onto waxed or parchment paper.
- Freeze until solid.
- Remove from the pan. I just sort of broke it into pieces as I removed it with a metal spatula. You could also chop it up and use it for dairy-free, gluten-free chocolate chips in any recipe!
Please note: This chocolate needs to be refrigerated or frozen! It melts in your hands….and your mouth!
I used the chocolate to make dipped strawberries before I put it in the freezer!
From: Motherhood on a Dime