Baked Basil Zucchini
- Zucchini, washed, trimmed and sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- Dried basil
- Garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Lightly oil a cookie sheet using an oil mister
- Place zucchini slices on the cookie sheet in a single layer and spray with a light mist of oil.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of dried basil and garlic powder over the top of your zucchini, then finish with a light sprinkle of cheese.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes or until the squash is soft and cooked through.
- Allow to cool and serve.