serving size: 2 tbsp
Weight Watchers: 1 pp+
- 1/3 Cup Buttermilk (or Whole Milk + 1/4 tsp. Vinegar; White Wine or Apple Cider Vinegars are good)
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 cloves crushed or minced Garlic or approx. 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground Celery Seed
- 1/2 tsp. Maple Syrup (or warmed Honey, thinned enough to stir in)
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried Parsley
- Dash of Paprika
- Combine all ingredients well with a small french whisk or in a blender.
- Taste, and adjust seasonings as desired.
Best if made an hour or two before serving, so that flavors can meld, but can be served immediately if you’re running short on time!