serving size: 2 tbsp
Weight Watchers: 1 pp+
- 1/3 Cup Buttermilk (or Whole Milk + 1/4 tsp. Vinegar; White Wine or Apple Cider Vinegars are good)
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 cloves crushed or minced Garlic or approx. 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground Celery Seed
- 1/2 tsp. Maple Syrup (or warmed Honey, thinned enough to stir in)
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried Parsley
- Dash of Paprika
- Combine all ingredients well with a small french whisk or in a blender.
- Taste, and adjust seasonings as desired.
Best if made an hour or two before serving, so that flavors can meld, but can be served immediately if you’re running short on time!
From: Frugal Granola