|Christmas Day 2011|
· I am exercising 4-6 times a week. At the beginning, I could barely walk a mile and it took me 35 minutes. Yesterday, 12-29-11, I walked 2 miles in 33 minutes.
· I completed my first 5k and did it in less than 1 hour.
· I have learned to like fish and am even cooking it at home now. My plan is to cook it at least 1 time a week.
· I have learned and successful practiced asking waiters to take the bread or chips from the table and to not bring any more.
· I am following my Weight Watchers program – as written – and am successfully losing weight.
· Learned that I have adult onset asthma and am learning to control it.
· I am spending less time at school and working on school stuff at home less. This is allowing me to relax and spend more time with my family.
· I have rejoined flylady to help me get rid of clutter and successfully keep up with housework. This is a recent addition – 3 weeks, so we are still learning as a family. This is allowing peace to be in our home and different routines to be established. The new routines were needed due to the boys getting older and due to limitations with my right arm resulting in me needing more help. Following flylady has allowed me to relax and not stress as much.
· I am now reading more for pleasure (not work). I love to read.
· Date night has now been established as an every Saturday night event. We have even learned to talk about things other than the kids.
· Bible study, reflection and prayer are now an everyday (well almost every day) start to my day.
· I am listening to and responding to the prompts of the Holy Spirit – even when they are difficult and I do not want to.
· Praise music is a part of my day.
· I am giving God the glory and telling others how He is working in my life.
· Continue following Weight Watchers as written.
· Get two mile walking to under 30 minutes
· Add a third mile to my walk by Valentine’s Day.
· Cook fish at home at least 1 time a week.
· Ask Dr. to change cholesterol medicine to one that is less expensive – healthy eating habits and weight loss have to continue in order for this to happen. When I reach goal weight – ask for us to try going off cholesterol medicine.
· Continue following Flylady.
· Spend even less time at work. Leave by 4 daily (except Thursday) with an occasional work late day.
· Implement zones and new routines into my classroom. This will allow me to complete work at work and not bring it home.
· Seek God’s direction in my life. I have to stop and listen – which is not easy for me.
· Continue learning Spanish – Holy Spirit is prompting me to do this.
· Continue with morning Bible study, prayer and reflection.
· Begin study of Psalms online at http://wendypope.org/psalm-study/ on January 2.
· Read What Happens When Women say Yes to God and Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl – both by Lysa Terkeurst
· Share more with others how God is working in my life.
Here is to a Healthy 2012 !